Plan Your Visit
Located in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale
301 E Broward Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
There is ample parking in Downtown Fort Lauderdale within walking distance, to view parking areas in proximity to the venue please click here. Doors open one hour before each performance.
- First Baptist | FTL Lot - Parking in this area is available on a first-come, first-served basis, and is the closest to the main entrance of the venue. This lot is also the main disabled parking area; these spaces do fill up quickly so, please plan to arrive early if you want to park in this lot. This lot is accessible from NE 2nd Street.
The following parking areas are the closest to the venue but are not guaranteed to be available for all performances:
- Plaza 100 Garage 100 NE 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301- Located directly to the north of the Main Entrance, parking in the upper three levels of the Plaza 100 Garage is available for $5 per car. The walk from this lot to the Main Entrance is less than 500 feet, however, there are no elevators from the upper floors.
- City of Fort Lauderdale City Hall Garage 100 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 - The City of Fort Lauderdale Garage sits 1.5 blocks to the West directly behind the Federal Courthouse. Metered Parking is available on the first floor of this garage. Please refrain from parking in the spaces that are specifically designated for any city official or department.
- City Parking Garage Upper Floors - The upper floors of the City of Fort Lauderdale Garage have hourly parking available. This lot features stairs and an elevator in the southwest corner to the upper levels.
- A concession area will be open in the Main Lobby before the performance. This concession area will feature light fare. For those wanting something more substantial, the Christmas Pageant Holiday Buffet is available. Click here to reserve your seat for the Holiday Buffet.
An expanded selection of concessions will be available during intermission at the concessions areas located on the 1st Street Plaza, directly outside of the main entrance, and also on both the east and west 2nd-floor mezzanines to accommodate those with tickets in the Loge and Balcony areas.